Friday 5 October 2012

I’m on revenge mission, says suspect who drugs, robs women

By IFEANYI  OKOLI

Whereas, the thick cloud generated  by  the gruesome murder in a  Lagos hotel of one Miss Cythia Osokogwu by her BB friends is yet to settle, a man who suffered  similar fate in the hands of a female friend but didn’t die is on revenge mission.
He even recruited a friend and together, they have been all over town drugging and robbing ladies  who falls into their snare  in retaliation.  But like what happened to Cynthia’s killers, the Police in Lagos have arrested the suspects and are  telling the story of their lives.
The suspect, Samson Igwe
Police sources disclosed to Crime Guard that the suspects were trailed by crack detectives to a popular hotel in Oregun.  The sources hinted that the syndicate operated in  Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja before they were finally rounded up. It was said that several innocent women had fallen victims to the suspects who confessed to have robbed them of  expensive jewelries, handsets and cash running into millions of Naira.
In an interview with Crime Guard, one of the suspects who  gave his name as Igwe, said  he had no apology for what he was doing, adding that a lady he picked in Lagos in 2010 when he came back from South Africa rubbed him after he sucked her boobs and slept off.
He claimed to have stayed in South Africa for 10 years during which he made so much money; but lamented that  he got to Nigeria only to be duped by a lady. It was after that horrible experience that Igwe vowed  to take his pound of flesh from women.
According to him,  he would go out at night and  pretend to be a rich man who has plenty  of money to spend, look for  well dressed  women, who have  expensive jewelries on, phones and then asked them out.  At the hotels,   he would drug their drinks, raped them and robbed them afterwords.
This he said has been on for the past two years until they were recently arrested. He further stated that they have been shuttling Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.   In one of their trips to Port Harcourt, he claimed that  they made so much money from the girls they caught, but was defrauded by his own boys,adding that he managed to come back to Lagos.
When Crime Guard spoke with the suspects, Igwe the Orlu, Imo State born business man  blamed his action on his ordeal in the hands of the first girl he met when he returned to the country.
According to him,  “I am a native of Orlu in Imo State, but I traveled to South Africa in  year  2000, and I lived for 10  years before I returned home. I came back with $30,000 and I lodged at the Airport Hotel in Ikeja. On the night,  I went to Metro Park Night club and picked a woman. I took her to my hotel room and when  we got there I had a friend who came to pay me a visit in my room and while we  were discussing,  the woman discovered that I just returned from South Africa and I had some money.
“When the friend left and we were about to make love,  I asked her to take her bath  but she refused and said we will do  that after sex but while I was romancing her, I  sucked her breasts before I went into her.  But shortly afterwords, I started feeling very dizzy and immediately fell asleep;  I did not wake up until 6.00am. When I woke up,  I  discovered  that she was gone; quickly,  I  checked my bag to see if my properties were still intact but  I  was shocked  that the $30,000  I  brought back home and all my Jewelries were gone.
“I immediately ran to the security guard to inquire if they saw her and they admitted  seeing her  on short, and  when they asked where she was going, she told them that she was going to get toothpaste and soap.   I rushed back to my room and I check    the wardrobe   where  she kept her cloth and I discovered that her bag and a pair of  trouser were still there.
“After waiting for a long time and she didn’t return; I realised that I had been robbed by a prostitute.  There and then,  I decided to take my pound of flesh from women.  I can not count the numerous   women I had done  this to.  But now,  I  have realized that what I was doing was a transferred aggression; which is not good.”
Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment