Thursday 29 November 2012

“Mercy Johnson is not my type, I am not her friend” – Tonto Dikeh


Highly controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, who recently had a messy fight with star actress Mercy Johnson, has confirmed the rift.
Tonto Dike who claims Mercy Johnson is not just her type, said she had let go of everything that transpired between them.
In a recent interview, when questioned on why she chose not to attend Mercy Johnson’s wedding, here is what the actress said: “That’s not the reason I didn’t attend her wedding. “It’s surprising, why people think you just have to be everybody’s friend.
“In the industry, I don’t know half of the producers and I work for them,I don’t even know half of my colleagues but I work with them.
“I kiss and hug them on set. We flow, we enjoy the friendship on set based on the energy and connection that exists between myself and the next person on set but that does not mean we are friends in the real sense of it. You can’t just be a friend to everybody, it’s a normal thing. Mercy Johnson is not just my friend.”
When asked about a serious fight she allegedly had with Mercy Johnson, here is what the actress said: “Even if I had, I had let go everything. It doesn’t really matter to me anymore. Everybody is doing well, it’s just because we are not close. We only did about two or three movies together. We have never been close friends.”
 DailyPost

2 comments:


  1. I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and real spell caster who can help me get my husband back.I have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell caster (DR.TRUST) who helped me,and solved all my problems concerning my husband who left me since eight months ago.and after that i also took my friend along,who was also having the same problem concerning her husband,who left her since five months ago,and her problem was also solved by the same DR.TRUST Cant you see! the real and great spell caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact him when ever you are in any problem related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of time,before i could get this real and genuine great spell caster.So right now is here,and the best for you to solve your problems. email ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call +2348156885231

    ReplyDelete
  2. TESTIMONY,ON HOW ARE GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH
    THE HELP OF DR,OGBEIFUN SPELL TEMPLE
    My name is ANITA JAMES and I base in USA...“My life is back!!! After 2years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR,OGBEIFUN, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called MRS JOY, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 7 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR,OGBEIFUN 's E-mail address, dr.ogbeifunspelltemple2@gmail.com, After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him Email and explained my problem to him, and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back in the next 7day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do, Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past (2 years),gave me a call in just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. DR,OGBEIFUN is really, a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try DR,OGBEIFUN, spell temple anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his Email contact: dr.ogbeifunspelltemple2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete