Monday 31 December 2012

NEW YEAR MESSAGE TO EDO PEOPLE FROM MAJ. GEN. CHARLES EHIGIE AIRHIAVBERE







My dear Edo People,

My family and I wish to seize this opportunity as the year 2012 rolls to an end to wish all of us a happy and a prosperous new year 2013. A year I tag “The Year of Rebirth for Edo State”.
Evil triumphs where honest men and women in a society keep quiet and do nothing and for this reason good leadership has eluded us for too long in the State
My message to my people is from this memorable quote of Late J.F Kennedy. ‘’If a free society cannot help many who are poor; it cannot save the few who are rich”. I say no more.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

Maj Gen Charles Ehigie Airhiavbere. MBA, mni.
PDP GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE, EDO STATE 2012

2 comments:

  1. I tink Retired MAJ. GEN. CHARLES EHIGIE AIRHIAVBERE, Could have just save his futile quote‘’If a free society cannot help many who are poor; it cannot save the few who are rich. J.F Kennedy mean well for his people when he uses this quote. PDP ha produce more hardship (real one) on Edo state, and you are here on Platform of PDP claiming messer of the new Millenium.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone is entitled to opinions. The crux of the matter in the post is the "New Year msge of the General. He is entitled to send such msge as a Nigerian and a politician. Thanks for your opinion and comment.

      Delete