Thursday 10 January 2013

Ask Naij: Can One Have Sex 2 Weeks After an Abortion?


I had unprotected sex with a girl, 3 weeks after she claimed to miss her period (she claimed she was on ovulation the time we had sex) and demanded some money for abortion and the money was paid to her account.
The next day she claimed the abortion has been done, a week after, she claimed that she has seen her period.
Please my question is this: 1) Is it possible to see your monthly period a week after abortion?

2) Could she be telling the truth or she was out to get money from me (which am not bothered about) because am still trying to get my head around this.

Please advice me first on what you think about my story, please it's a real story. I tried to be nice to her and was telling her that I don't believe her story, but she insisted it happened, but I still sense lies in her.
One day I accused her in a lie that she was never pregnant, I told her she lied to get money from me and her reaction showed I may be right... I stopped calling her and she kept calling me (I sense guilty mind) and to my surprise she asked that she wants to visit me again so we have sex again.
Please, who does abortion and have sex with same person barely two weeks after the abortion?
Naij

No comments:

Post a Comment