Thursday 3 January 2013

Battle of supremacy: Please tell me my offence – Theodore Orji begs Kalu


Governor Theodore Orji of Abia State on Wednesday begged the people of the State to ask what he did to his predecessor and former political godfather, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu that he doesn’t want him to rule the state in peace.
Orji disclosed that he had painstakingly searched his conscience and found out that he had not offended the ex Governor from the time he served as his Chief of Staff till the time he left the party, Progressive Peoples Party (PPA).
The Governor made this known during a media chat in Umuahia, Abia State capital that he couldn’t actually point out what he did to Kalu that he had been ‘fighting’ his government since he founded the PPA.
Orji said: “I challenge you, some of you are his friend, ask him to tell you what I did to him. Please, ask him to tell you one bad thing he can point at from the time I was Chief of Staff till the time I left PPA, as the wrong I did to him. But I have a litany of the wrongs he did to me.
“I am the only Governor who has been given a query, even on the pages of newspapers. Let him tell you one bad thing I did to him. Let him tell you, just one bad thing.”
DailyPost

No comments:

Post a Comment