Thursday 31 January 2013

BBA's Millicent Mugadi Wins Election In Kenya


Big Brother Africa Amplified, Millicent Mugadi, the tall and sexy Kenya actress has won the first stage of her ambition to become a council boss of her people in the on going Kenya elections.

Milly, as she is fondly called has been causing a lot of stirs in the Kenya political environment as the only lady seriously working hard at her political party named TNA to beat the men to it. The presidential flag bearer for TNA is the son of the Kenya's first President, Jome Kenyatta, Uhuru.

In a brief chat with Milly shortly after her victory at the primaries, she said "I won my party elections as the Councilor where I wrestled politically with the incumbent councilor. I will be battling out with other political parties come March 4th this year. I could not believe that politics and movies are different ball games entirely. In fact, acting is not the same thing as politics as I saw hell since my incursion into politics. But, sincerely, we must give it to African women who are making relevance in politics, they have really tried to beat the menfolk to it, now I know it's not a day'sjob at all. I am so humbled by the kind of support I received during the last primaries from my people and hope by 4th of March, God will give us victory over other opposition parties. For now, I'm the only lady so far in my area," she said.
TalkOfNaija

No comments:

Post a Comment