Saturday 26 January 2013

Cultists almost killed me over a girl –Denrele

 by Peter Thomas
Denrele
Adenrele Edun, the weird on-air personality, works with the South Africa-based Channel O. The weirdo simply called Denrele who will be 30 years old on June 13, tells Saturday Beat what makes him tick.
I, Denrele
“I’m an angel, I’m a devil. I’m sometimes in-between. Sometimes I’m a million colour and sometimes I’m black and white. I’m as bad as it can get and good as it can be. I’m just all-extreme. You try to figure me out, you never can. But I’m nice to a fault. I can go out of my way to please people. My mother calls me, ‘Abnormally Abnormal’ and my father calls me ‘One of life’s unexplainable mysteries’.
My ideal woman
“My ideal woman must be able to dance on extreme high heels. That, to me, is one of the sexiest attributes a lady can have. To say she must love kids and be God-fearing is to say the obvious. Don’t quote me on that. My ideal woman is a lady who is not afraid or ashamed to flaunt her sexuality. And if we are in public and a man does not look at my lady, it mean there is something wrong somewhere. So the ideal woman that I strongly crave must be a head turner!
“She should be able to cook; you might look at me like a broomstick, but I eat a lot. And this is very important, the woman I will spend the rest of my life with should have a wild streak because I wake up every morning with a loud shout (screams). I expect her to do same (screams louder). I like my woman to have a good reading culture and she should be able to talk because me I am a chatterbox.”
Why I’m not married
“I’ve not accomplished what I’ve set out to achieve. Besides, I am a bit afraid of the lifetime commitment right now. I really want to take some time to have unlimited fun before I jump the broom with my best girl. I’m really praying for the best.
Most embarrassing moment
“My most embarrassing moment was sometime ago at an event in one of our universities: I strolled into the night with one of my girlfriends and we ran into the dreaded cult guys on campus, Wahala! I was in my 6” high heel shoes, not this 9” I have on. They wanted to deal with me because I was dating their boss’ girlfriend. They wanted to strip me naked and break my legs, so I took to my heels. They thought my high heel shoes would slow me down when they chased after me with dangerous weapons, but I ran with my heart in my mouth. Oh, I ran like a winch with my legs almost touching the back of my head!"
TheSun

No comments:

Post a Comment