Tuesday 8 January 2013

“I am from a good background, I don’t need her properties” – Bisi Komolafe’s fiance speaks out


As the controversy over Bisi Komolafe lingers on, her fiance, Tunde Ijadoukun – who has also been accused of having a hand in her death – has spoken out in an interview, rubbishing claims that he is a gold digger.

Excerpts:
On Bisi’s Jeep and properties….
Tunde:  Bisi’s property, I don’t think it is a proper thing for family members to be fighting me for bisi’s properties less than 24hours after Bisi’s death when we should be mourning her. Bisi died at age 27 and it is sad. I am sending the Honda Pilot back to them, sad enough Bisi’s parents do not have issues with me but her extended family members. Please note I have given them time and place to pick the car.
On the accusation he went back to pack Bisi’s properties… 
Tunde: I came back to Nigeria on Oct 24th and Bisi and I left the Ikorodu flat on OCT 26TH and till I talk I have never been to the Ikorodu apartment I rented for her. It is shocking what i am hearing, when i met Bisi she was living in Ajao Estate I was the one who rented the Ikorodu apartment for her.
On accusation he was hiding Bisi from people
Tunde:  I had to change Bisi’s numbers because she needed rest, when she was ill people kept calling her for work,  it is sad that Bisi died the way she did. One of the main issue between me and her family was that when Bisi’s sickness dragged on I went spiritual and we were told her problems were spiritual but her family didn’t allow us to take her for spiritual care. I loved Bisi till she died and she loved me, what property of Bisi will I take, please go and ask about me I am from a good family background and we are comfortable, my father retired as a Permanent Secretary in Lagos and I have a thriving car business.
On going back to his former wife
Tunde: All that are craps, till Bisi died she was my wife and I will forever cherish her.
DailyPost

No comments:

Post a Comment