Wednesday 30 January 2013

“I caught Brad Pitt having sex with my wife in her car, not in bed” – Mike Tyson clarifies


Spike TV's "Guys Choice" - Arrivals
Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson stopped by HuffPost Live Tuesday to talk about his career, his one-man show, the Mike Tyson Cares Foundation, and the controversial news that Tyson will play a death-row inmate on NBC’s “Law and Order SVU.”
Iron Mike also dished about the time he caught ex-wife Robin Givens in a compromising position with Brad Pitt. According to the champ, the story “got carried away” after he told it to Yahoo! last month and that he never caught the two in bed. Rather, he caught the two in Givens’ car.
Tyson explained:
“They pulled up in her car, I knew it was her car because I paid for it. She pulled over and I see this little grayish silhouette in the passenger seat. So I’m thinking it’s one of her white girlfriends from that whack show the ‘Head of the Class.’ And as they get closer, I know it’s not a white girl from ‘Head of the Class,’ it’s some white guy that she’s probably giving head to. Alright? So when they get closer … they see me, but Brad must have been smoking a joint or he must have been drinking or something because he was real close to me in the car, and he had no idea, he didn’t see me. But then when he got out of the car he saw me.”
At that time, Tyson was going through his divorce with Givens and said of the nature of their relationship: “I didn’t want to be married to her, but I still wanted to have sex with her.”
YNaija.com

No comments:

Post a Comment