Sunday 27 January 2013

‘I Caught My Husband Pants Down With A Neighbour’s Wife’


GOOGLE IMAGE
GOOGLE IMAGE
“He didn’t make love to me for eight months. After our wedding, I stayed for five years without an issue. Throughout  the period, life was unbearable for me. I developed  high blood pressure in the process but my husband  did  not feel concerned.”The above words were part of the testimony of a 39-year-old woman who  urged an Agege Grade ‘B’ Customary Court to dissolve her 11-year-old union over battery allegation and threat to life.
Mrs Oluwatosin Abiodun, a trader, of 5, Bemil Street, Ojodu, who is married to Olatunji Abiodun, an engineer, told the court that her husband treated her like a slave and made life unbearable for her.
“I lived in hell on earth.  I lived in fear, pains and anguish. I kept all these to myself because I didn’t want my home to break”, Oluwatosin said in her evidence-in-chief.
“The worst part of it was that my husband was dating a  neighbour’s wife and even brought her to my matrimonial home and I caught them pants down.
“My husband is now married and the other woman is right inside his house. While with him, he would beat me with iron rod. He pampered me when I  was delivered of a baby,  after that, he resumed his beating habits. I am tired of the marriage” she cried.
In urging the court to grant her request, Oluwatosin said, “I want the court to  end  the union and grant me custody of the children.” However, her 42-year-old husband,  did not appear in court.
Meanwhile, the court president, Mr Emmanuel Shokunle, adjourned the case till Feb. 19 for judgment.
InformationNigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment