Wednesday 30 January 2013

“I ran to join AC Milan” – Balotelli

By

New AC Milan signing, Mario Balotelli, has revealed that he always wanted to join the Serie A club.
The Italian completed his move from Manchester City today and said he had to be patient to make his dream move. Balotelli had fallen out of favour at the Etihad, after a series of disciplinary cases.
“I’d wanted to play for Milan for such a long time, but I played for other teams as the opportunity to play for them had not yet arisen,” he told the club’s official TV channel.
“Whenever there was a chance, I ran. The beginning to the season for me was negative [with Man City]. With this shirt I will do better.
“I come here with the hope of doing well again. The fans just want me to do well and I hope that I can return the favour. I did not start the season very well with City.
“I already knew this was the place I wanted to go. I hope my choice makes Milan great again.”
DailyPost

No comments:

Post a Comment