Thursday 24 January 2013

Kidnapped Lady Weds



Amope Remilekun who was kidnapped 3 months ago tied the knot few days ago in the presence of family and friends. Remilekun got married to her fiancee of two months, Alhaji Suleimon Olamide Bodunrin popularly known as Kudeti. Here is what Remi told a soft-sell magazine;

 "I was kidnapped 3 months ago and got married after. It's true that we dated for 2 months and that happened after my kidnap case. He has been very supportive and caring but the fact remains that God decides what happens to any human being and when you don't even plan for something, the best comes out of it. I just want to thank all my friends that stood by me and I sincerely don't want to grant an interview on my private life." Read more;


Kudeti also speaks - "I am the happiest man right now and that is not because I am married but because I am married to a woman I love dearly. What most people don't know about my wife is the fact that she is very loving and caring. She is humble, honest and submissive. If you are not close to her, all you will see is just her beauty but I can tell you that she is more beautiful inside and all the physical beauty is nothing compared to the real beauty she has inside. I have known her for a while but we started da ting 2 months ago. When i met her, I knew she was the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I met her at that time in my life I was thinking of settling down and starting a family. You know the job I do is the kind of job people don't regard one serious. I have always wanted to be a responsible best out of me."
TalkOfNaija

No comments:

Post a Comment