Sunday 20 January 2013

My Family Will Kill Me If I Coach Eagles – Oliseh


Former Super Eagles captain, Sunday Oliseh has declared that he has no intentions of managing the Super Eagles in the foreseeable future. He said his family will be displeased if he decides to take up the position of national team trainer.
“My wife and kids will kill me if I decide to coach the Super Eagles. They love the time they spend with me and will certainly kill me if I decide to coach the Nigerian national team,” he stated on the Soccer Africa show on SuperSport.
The former Juventus defensive midfielder had previously indicated interest to handle the team but lost out to former teammate, Stephen Keshi.
Oliseh, who holds a Uefa Pro License, wanted to coach the team after the team under Samson Siasia failed to qualify for the 2012 AFCON in Gabon and Equatorial Guinea.
Oliseh also revealed that he would be pleased if Nigeria won the title at the 2013 AFCON.
Leadership

No comments:

Post a Comment