Friday 18 January 2013

Revealed: The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World


Mikel Ruffinelli is the proud owner of the largest hips in the world. The 40 year-old mother of four’s hips measure an astounding 8 feet in circumference.

At 5ft4 and 420 pounds, Ruffinelli consumes 3,000 calories a day to keep her “bootylicious” figure.

She credits her four pregnancies for her unusually large hips. Ruffinelli began gaining weight at age 22 after the birth of her son Andrew and her hips ballooned with her three subsequent pregnancies.

Ruffinelli tried to lose weight through milkshake and other fad diets in the past, but now she claims to be happy with her body and works hard to stay healthy. As she can’t run on land, she works out through water aerobics classes.

Mikel Ruffinelli: “My husband finds my shape sexy and we have an amazing time in bed – there’s no position we can’t do! He tells me I’m beautiful every day. Men don’t like skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.”
ruffinelli5
Mikel Ruffinelli: I don’t want to get bigger, but I don’t want to lose my curves. I look great. I hope I inspire women to think, ‘She’s happy with her body and I can be too!’”


No comments:

Post a Comment