Saturday 12 January 2013

Wada In Hospital Again, Hails Nigerian Doctors, Facilities


CAPTAIN IDRIS WADA (RTD) OF KOGI STATE EMERGING FROM THE HOSPITAL ON FRIDAYCAPTAIN IDRIS WADA (RTD) OF KOGI STATE EMERGING FROM THE HOSPITAL ON FRIDAY
Governor of Kogi State, Idris Wada, was in the hospital on Friday in continuation of process toward his total recovery.  Wada arrived the Cedarcrest Orthopaedic hospital, Abuja at 10.34 a.m. in a convoy of three cars. He rode in an Audi car with tinted glasses while his protocol officers and security details rode in the other two cars and as he alighted, he collected his arm-pit steeled crutches from his aides and went in to see the doctors as he greeted everyone he saw while entering the hospital.Decked in a sky blue kaftan with a hand-woven multi-coloured cap to match, the governor, who emerged from inside the clinic some few minutes later clutching a new set of walking aides, described his recovery from the auto-crash as a confirmation of his belief in the capabilities of Nigerians to provide world class medical services in orthopaedic medical practice when given equal opportunities as their foreign counterparts.
He was quick, however, to advice people to follow their beliefs and convictions when faced with medical situations and have to decide where to get medical help because according to him, “it is not a situation where one size fits all.
“But for me, I have been convinced from the beginning that I can get medical treatment here and that was why we are here and up till this moment, I can only I appreciate my doctors.
“Once again, I thank God for sparing my life and I am very appreciative to all who contributed to my quick recovery since all these happened,” the governor stated.
The governor, unlike his first visit to the hospital since his discharge more than a week ago, this time around, spared some words for people of Kogi State who might be eager to witness his quick return to official duties.
He said despite the rate of his recovery, he would still abide strictly by the doctors’ instructions.
In his words, “we have come this far because of the guidance of the doctors, I cannot discharge myself, but I will return to work as soon as my doctors declare me fit enough to return to work.”
InformationNigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment