Thursday 3 January 2013

Why D’banj and Genevieve Nnaji Broke Up


dg
Some of you think the relationship between D’banj and Genevieve Nnaji was a publicity stunt…it wasn’t! The sexy stars dated off and on between 2009 and early 2012. D’banj recently opened up to Toolz on the Juice about his relationship with Ms Nnaji and said he doesn’t know who dumped who.
Genevieve was a friend…(but now) I haven’t seen her…I don’t know who dumped who.
One could tell for certain that Genevieve did the dumping. Not necessarily because she wanted to, but because she had no choice. There were just too many women around D’banj. It seemed at a point, a lot of women wanted a piece of the Kokomaster, including a close friend of the actress who allegedly began an affair with D’banj behind her back. Genny decided she’d had enough and ended things in late 2011.
Genevieve and D’banj briefly reconciled in early 2012, but ended things for good after D’banj started flaunting his relationship with Ghanian actress, Nadia Buari.
Genevieve and D’banj at P-Square’s birthday in 2010
The relationship which began in late 2009 after the two met at the airport, became public after D’banj granted an exclusive INTERVIEW to Stella Dimoko Korkus in March 2010, expressing his feelings for Miss Nnaji.
D’banj said:
“We have been trying to keep this quiet but yes, I am dating Genevieve Nnaji. I am in love with her. It’s been long I felt this way about anyone. I don’t know what other words to use to qualify my feelings. She’s my baby, she’s my every thing and I love her.”
People in the know claim that it wasn’t only the other women in D’banj’s life that ended their relationship but also because Genny herself was not committed to the relationship. D’banj was said to have been hurt after he heard that Genny had also allegedly dated another popular Nigerian singer.
InformationNigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment