Thursday 4 April 2013

Keshi set to recall Eneramo, Lukman Haruna


Lukman HarunaCoach of the Super Eagles Stephen Keshi, has given hints that he is likely to recall Michael Eneramo and Lukman Haruna, for next month’s friendly match against Mexico.
Nigeria will face the North Americans on May 31 in Houston, Texas, as they stepped up preparations for the FIFA Confederations Cup, that will be played in Brazil in June.
“We need to get some players who could add value in our rebuilding process,” Keshi said. “Haruna and Eneramo are some of the players we are considering at the moment but we still have about a month to decide that.”
Haruna, who plays for Dynamo Kiev, has not played for Nigeria since 2010, while Eneramo last made an appearance in 2012 – an African Cup of Nations qualifier against Madagascar.
Eneramo made it clear that he would be delighted to get a recall.
“I will be glad to return to Eagles. I have been there before and didn’t disappoint. I am ready for the call. I will give my best to the team as usual. I am waiting for the call,” Eneramo, who plays for Sivasspor in Turkey, told MTNFootball.com
Haruna on his part, said: “I think I have not enjoyed myself in terms of glory and consistency in the Super Eagles and that is why I will be back for glory with the Eagles. I know it’s just a matter of time before I’m back.”
DailyPost

No comments:

Post a Comment