Tuesday 23 July 2013

BUBA GALADIMA QUITS POLITICS

 by Abbas Jimoh 

National secretary of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Engr. Buba Galadima, has declared intention to quit active politics.

Galadima who spoke to our correspondent in Abuja at the weekend said he is leaving politics to concentrate on his business.
The former secretary to The Buhari Organisation (TBO) said he has contributed his quota to political development in both the CPC and the nation’s democracy saying he is now ready to leave.
“I have done my best. I am out of active politics. Every human being is a political animal,” he said.
When asked why he is not actively involved in the emerging All Progressives Congress (APC) with his party the CPC , Galadima said he can only register as a members but not engage in active politicking. “I can register as a Nigerian but not in active party politics,” he said.
He further explained that he is not quitting from the political stage due to lack of space as he said there is still room for him to participate, adding “I have made my contribution let others take off from where I stopped.”
When asked for his next line of actions, he said, “Businessman, can I carry your briefcase?”
Galadima was a chieftain of the ANPP and was chairman of the mobilization committee of the Conference of Nigerian Political Parties (CNPP) before joining the CPC.
DailyTrust

No comments:

Post a Comment