Monday 26 August 2013

COZA church members ask Pastor Biodun to come clean on adultery allegations


By  
pastorBiodunAs the cloud of adultery mess hovers around the Ministry of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly, COZA, concerned members of the church have expressed disappointment that the ‘Apostle’ has not clinically come out to either accept or deny the allegation levelled against him.
Fatoyinbo has been in the news for allegedly sleeping with one of his church members who gave her name as Ese Walter.
The wind blew and the chicken romp was exposed over the weekend when the lady in a tell-it-all article exposed her escapade with the man of God.
Ese in the controversial article entitled, “My affair with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA,” explained how she savoured the ‘John Thomas’ of the preacher for years before things fell apart between them.
If you miss the story, read it here.
However, the pastor has neither come out to refute or accept the allegation but claimed that when he asked God, God told him to keep quiet, a statement, which his teeming members have described as ‘immaterial.’
“Now read my lips, I know there are people here that are not part of our church, read my lips, we are going to speak but we are consulting to come out with a robust reply. Before then, I will not say anything, but I owe it to you as members that have made me proud and have made God proud,” he told his congregation during the Sunday Service.
Speaking with DailyPost, a member of the church who gave his name as Israel (surname withheld) said the pastor should stop beating about the bush but come out to tell his members the whole truth.
“God can’t ask you to keep quiet in this matter because his name is at stake too. The church of God is being accused here and same God is telling him to keep quiet? That is immaterial, I can’t accept that. I came to church this morning to hear from him only for him to spoil my day with such statement.”
Asked if he would still continue to worship with the church, the fair completion man said, “I’m not worshiping the man of God, my aim is to make heaven at last, that won’t stop me from going to the church but we should not lie against God.” He added.
Another lady who gave her name as Tees, said, “The truth is that members of the church will support their pastor. The girl will be at the receiving end even if she is telling the truth. That’s Africa for you. If it were Yankee, They would investigate this man. Now the girl must feel like its a million people against one person. I believe her though, but I also believe she feels scorned. That is the root of all this revelation. Hell hath no fury like a “woman scorned”
For Simzie, the man of God is yet to clear the air on the matter.
According to her, “As far as I am concerned, you have not said anything to refute the allegation made against you, or maybe I do not understand your language. Just make it simple by saying NO, this never happened or better still if you are too proud or ashamed to confess to your subjects or congregation, then I suggest you go to a higher man of God and help yourself. One thing I am sure of is that you need help. Why do I believe Ese? I went through something similar in the hands of a man of God who claimed that he was visited by Jesus Christ in his home. Ladies, we really have to be careful. There is so much deception going on now in the world,” he warned.
Another angry member of the ministry who would not want his name mentioned said he would be disappointed if the pastor is found guilty of the allegation.
According to him, “There’s no smoke without fire, a lady would not just wake up and start writing what she doesn’t know. I just pray he’s impeccable because this is big shame to the body of Christ,” she said.
DailyPost

No comments:

Post a Comment