Monday 26 August 2013

SEX SCANDAL: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Finally Speaks Out


Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly addressed the sex scandal accusations made by popular blogger, Ese Walter's during the Sunday service.
photo
 Below is what he said to his congregation..
 
"I am sure you have read a lot about me on Twitter and social networks. You can't imagine how many people have called me...everyone is telling me, don't talk, that is the painful part but because I am your pastor and I don't like to take you for granted, I still want to bend it a little bit to talk about it.
 
Even up until this morning, calls from everywhere, even when I switch off my phone, they call my associates, tell him to ignore it, he should just move on. Some have been to our land and they are like wow, we understand"
 
"Now read my lips, I know there are people here that are not part of our church, read my lips, we are going to speak but we are consulting to come out with a robust reply. Before then I will not say anything, but I owe it to you as members that have made me proud and have made God proud"
"One thing you can be sure of is that my wife and I love u."
"Now you may sit down and say, why would they tell you that, in the first place. From this pulpit there are some things we don't say.
 
Maybe you remember that 2 years ago, we lost somebody in our family, I came to church, I preached, I danced, I didn't say it. That was even deeper for me because my destiny is not in anybody's hand...that loss was deeper for me than even this and I didn't talk so don't think it is a makeup. That is what we have been asked to do. When we asked God, God said be quiet. Thank you".
Naij.com

No comments:

Post a Comment