Tuesday 8 March 2016

MAJ-GEN. CHARLES AIRHIAVBERE. MY MISSION & VISION.


 
 Maj-Gen. Charles Airhiavbere (Rtd.)
My Mission: “To leverage my years of leadership experience in the military to lead Edo State in such a way that it can become one of top three most economically viable, safe and secure states in Nigeria. With its rich intellectual capital, good nature and natural resources, I intend to create an environment that will not only attract investment, strengthen educational institution, enrich our cultural heritage and leverage technology advances to enrich good governance but also one that can enable the common man to find a place in the entire productivity chain of a good government. In summary, an economically viable, safe and secure state is my ultimate dream for Edo People.” GCA

 My Vision: “With sound understanding of my people and their needs, I will lead them well and leave a lasting legacy. By this I mean that I will lead and run the government of Edo State that will be not only encompassing in its economic, social and political activities but one that will be remembered for its lasting positive legacies in years to come". -GCA 

No comments:

Post a Comment