Friday 18 January 2013

“I listen to ‘Make Love To Me’ before having sex with Jay Z” – Beyonce

By

BeyonceSultry Beyoncé has revealed her bedroom secrets in a sizzling photoshoot at her own home – and it involves listening to raunchy songs before making love to husband Jay-Z.
In raunchy backstage footage of a sizzling GQ shoot 31-year-old Beyoncé can be seen stripping down to her underwear and even throwing flour all over her kitchen, in an attempt to enhance her domestic goddess reputation.
Showing off her sensual side Beyoncé flirts with the camera in the shoot with famed photographer Terry Richardson, who encourages the curvy singer to embrace more than just the usual underwear shots – one frame shows the sultry star reading the New York Post in an over-sized man’s shirt.
And the star reveals in the interview that when she is scared she often listens to Make Love To Me, by Rick James, before going to make love to her husband rapper Jay-Z.
She said: ‘If I’m scared, be scared, allow it, release it, move on. I think I need to go listen to ‘Make Love to Me’ and make love to my husband.”
She told the magazine she has finally fulfilled her life-long ambition to become a symbol of success and empowerment for ladies across the globe, but still finds it difficult to comprehend how much influence she has.
She mused: ‘When I was writing the Destiny’s Child songs, it was a big thing to be that young and taking control. And the label at the time didn’t know that we were going to be that successful, so they gave us all control. And I got used to it. It is my goal in life to be that example.
‘I now know that, yes, I am powerful. I’m more powerful than my mind can even digest and understand.’
The superstar sacrificed her childhood to make it in the music industry after forming the original Destiny’s Child line-up aged just eight, and believes she is now perfectly entitled to sit back and enjoy her success.
She said: ‘I worked so hard during my childhood to meet this goal: by the time I was 30 years old, I could do what I want. I’ve reached that. I feel very fortunate to be in that position.
‘But I’ve sacrificed a lot of things, and I’ve worked harder than probably anyone I know in the music industry. So I just have to remind myself that I deserve it.’
Beyonce also says having her first child, daughter Blue Ivy, with her husband Jay-Z last January gave her a new purpose in life.
She explained: ‘I love my job, but it’s more than that; I need it. Because before I gave birth, it was the only time in my life, all throughout my life, that I was lost.’
DailyPost

No comments:

Post a Comment