Thursday 24 January 2013

Patience Ozokwor Makes Up With AGN President, Ibinabo Fiberesima (Photo)



Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor has reconciled with president of the Actor’s Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima.
photo

The duo met during the burial rites for late actor, Pete Eneh in Enugu few days back.
Asked about the cause of the alleged feud, Ozokwor feigned ignorance; insisting she’s always been in good terms with Fiberesima.
 ‘I don’t know where they get such stories from. Ibinabo is doing a great job and I support her wholly and I love her. If there’s any way I can help, I want to help her administration to ensure greater Nollywood for all of us’, she said.
She further denied stories of her disloyalty to the guild and reinstated her support for the new administration.
Naij

No comments:

Post a Comment